What we do
We are a specialist systems integrations company whose core offering is in plant optimisation and automation. Added to this we offer service level agreements for process plant support, plant equipment, process instrumentation calibrations, automation and vision systems. We also specialise in SCADA and MES systems to track plant efficiencies and operations.
The company was formed in November 2011 to address the demand in the market for highly skilled and knowledgeable workmanship focussing on the objective to deliver complete customer satisfaction.
Quality Ins and Outs
We constantly strive to expand our knowledge and expertise in the process automation industry and are therefore always open to use and understand new technologies, software and equipment. Consequently, we rarely shy away from projects beyond our field of experience.
As we endeavour to incorporate our business strategy, we believe that our clients should always be made aware of the limits to the exposure we might have to new products and technologies.
The quality of our products and service offering is the ultimate commitment we offer to our customers, as such, all products on offer are aligned with the strict requirements of quality assurance systems.
Our Mission Statement
For all top rated manufacturing and processing plants, AM Systems Integrations is a leading and passion driven control and instrumentation specialist company, ensuring that our clients benefit, with confidence, from efficient continual plant optimisation.
The Business Excellence Forum
2016 Young Entrepreneur of the Year Winner
Honesty and Integrity
We guarantee that our quoted price is fixed for the time period stipulated on the quote. Should we not meet our quoted lead time deliverable on products, an additional 5% discount will be awarded.
AM Systems Integration has a large network of knowledgeable, experienced and supportive partners and suppliers which allows us to offer exclusive discount structures on a variety of related products, making the products we sell very price competitive.
• Plant Automation
• Plant Optimisation
• Process Automation
• Process Design
• Panel Building
• Electrical Drawings
• Electrical Installations
• Plant SCADA & MES systems
• Industrial Vision Inspection Systems
• Warehouse Automation Management
• Machine Automation
• Auto Backup Systems
• Recipe Management
• Valve Servicing & Refurbishment
• AS-i networks and Integration
• PROFINET Networks
• PROFIBUS Network
• PROFIBUS Network Topology & Auditing
• Break Down Assistance
• Support Service Level Agreements
• First Call Service Level Agreements
• SCADA & MES Continuous improvement Service Level Agreement
• Vision System Service Level Agreement
• Process Instrumentation Calibration
Not only do we provide the products and services listed below, we also specialise in service level agreements to continually maintain process plant support giving all manufacturing and processing plant customers the peace of mind that their plant productivity is optimised and plants run efficiently.
SCADA & MES
• Wonderware • Indusoft • Zenon (including Analyzer) • Adroit • Version Dog • Flow • MDT Auto Backup Systems • Smart Glance Remote Data
• Moxa • Jet Net • D-Link • Siemens • Rockwell Automation (Allen-Bradley) • Hirschmann
VISION INSPECTION & DATA READING
• Siemens • Omron • Sick Automation • IFM
• Sick Automation • Omron • Banner • Leuze • Pepperl+Fuchs • IFM • Turck • Reer • Wangler • Eltex
Sick Automation • Endress+Hauser • Siemens • Anderson Negele • Vega Instruments • IFM • Dweyer • Wika • Yokogawa • MSV
PROCESS VALVES & PNEUMATICS
• Kieselmann • APV (SPX) • Samson • Alfa Laval • Spirax Sarco • Burkert • Krammer • Tyco • Festo • ASCO • Rexroth • Hyflo – SMC • Pneumax • Guth • Inoxpa
• Schneider Electric • Omron • Rockwell Automation (Allen-Bradley) • Phoenix Contact • Siemens • Eton • Weidmuller
PLC, HMI & IPC
• Siemens • AM Vision IPC’s • Omron • Rockwell Automation (Allen-Bradley) • Beckhoff • Schneider Electric • Festo • IFM
VSD & SOFT STARTERS
• Siemens • Omron • Rockwell Automation (Allen-Bradley) • Schneider Electric • Danfoss • Lenze • Yaskawa
Our Client Testimonials
Contact our Expert Team today where our quality and service means success for your business
For General Enquiries
AM System Integration CC
Tel: (011) 914 1115
Key Acc: email@example.com
Business Development Manager
91M Van Dyk Business Park,
Cnr Van Dyk Road, Brakpan Rd,
Boksburg East Industrial, Boksburg, 1478
PO Box 8828, Cinda Park, 1459
Cape Town Branch
Denval Industrial Park
16 Fisher Ave
Epping Industria 1
Chris Viljoen – Cape Town regional manager
(082) 748 5698